We’re delighted to have received detailed planning approval for our new developments in Congresbury and Wedmore, going someway to fulfil housing demands in these villages with our beautifully designed homes.
Congresbury – Cobthorn Way
Start on site due Spring 2019 to build a mix of 38 2-5 bedroom homes which includes:
- 27 3 and 4 bedroom houses
- 11 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses, including a 2 bedroom bungalow for affordable housing.
Wedmore – Blackford Road
Two developments with the first start on site due late Spring 2019 to build a mix of 16 2-5 bedroom character homes which includes:
- 12 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses
- 4 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and houses for affordable housing.
The second Wedmore site is due to start on site Summer 2019 to build a mix of 35 2-4 bedroom character homes which includes:
- 25 3 and 4 bedroom houses, including some 3 bedroom bungalows for open market sale
- 10 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments and houses for affordable housing.
Considerate of the local environment, architecture and design influences we strive to produce new developments sympathetic to their surroundings, with every house displaying individuality. Somewhere people will enjoy living for years to come.
Interested in receiving more details on the new homes as soon as it’s available? Register today!